Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Super Torta

super torta portlandSuper torta portland 
 5640 SE Woodstock           

The Chile Relleno Burrito


Some days I get the craving. I want it big, fast, and cheap. I want it stuffed with cheese and grease and deliciousness. These are the days I am a serious junkie, and find myself obsessing over when I can get my hands on one. I'm tired, I'm starving, and I've had a rough day. I need my fix, something that will send me into that deliriously euphoric burrito-infused intoxication. I make myself wait, because the longer you put it off, the more satisfying it'll be. This is the burrito for these situations. It's close to my house, and it has all of the above requirements.

Super Torta, Chile Relleno BurritoThis burrito is not for the faint of heart. In fact, I'm not even sure I should be recommending it. It might kill someone. I know it's killing me, albeit slowly. But don't be alarmed; it's worth every freaking awesome bite. Just make sure that you don't have much to do after you eat it, or the next day for that matter.

Contents: Chile Relleno stuffed with cheese, Refried Beans, Rice, Cheese, Pico, Grease, and Cheese

Price: $5.40
Super Torta, Chile relleno burrito portland
Sides: 2 red and 1 green salsa

Length: 7 inches

Circumference: 9.5 inches


This is one tasty monster


Ratings (outta 5)

Taste: 4.5
Size: 4.5
Satisfaction: 4.5

*Disclaimer*
This is quite the gut bomb, prepare yourself fool!


*UPDATE* 

You know, some days are better than others. Dropping it to 4 stars average, though I still love this place!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, this makes me want to take a trip to Portland. The burrito selection in NYC is surprisingly limited :-(

    ReplyDelete